Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Pokemon Version YELLOW!

I dreamt about my tortoise 2 nights ago. He said he and his family's happy now swimming in a big pond. He's got his first kids. He was really happy.

EB: Someone's racist, wonder who?

Evan: Buttsecks is the Big In Thing now you know?
Neil: I think I dreamt about buttsecks awhile ago...
Evan: Its cool cos you don't have to discriminate, everyone has an asshole...

Willy: Neil it's this big?
Neil: Yeah...
Willy: You Lost weight!

Ben: Neil! You're fatter!
Neil: Fuck!

Red Dragon: Neil, you don't look Indian anymore.
Neil: Well *excited* What do I look like then?
Red Dragon: Gay...
Neil: ... Well I was entranced by this...

http://www.4shared.com/file/45110863/b0f4feb9/Calling_Chapter_01.html

Lien: Why a Turtle?
Neil: My Turtle gave birth awhile ago!


Well there is one comment I'd like to add, but it didn't happen today.

Louis: Anything darker than me... sigh. No

No comments: