Friday, April 25, 2008

If I'm a dog then you're a bitch

I couldn't find any copies of "Bitter Virgin",
so I ended up getting a stuff toy instead.
Wow! I suck.
Louis though it was a rabbit.
But it was a Raccoon.

I don't wanna go for that thing on Saturday Ive been hearing about!
I don't...
Maybe I do, but I wasn't invited
I suck.

So! today I had an appointment with IRAS.
The rather dodgy people in the government who try and make as much money out of you with the word "Tax"
Some guy was late for filing his Income Tax for a day and was going to pay a fine of $800 or face charges in the supreme court sometime next month.

That's when I step in.

I'm meant to try and get them to lower the penalty and waiver the summon.
Well it wasn't that hard to lose a few hundred dollars...

Especially when the tax officer is hitting on you.
Yes that's right.
The 27 year old, female tax officer was flirting with me...
*I wouldn't trust my guesstimation with dates, I thought the people in my class were at most 18, but as it turns out I'm the youngest and the closest is 23*

That's just one of TWO instances today where old ladies have gotten hot under the collar around me.
Well after the Income Tax matter, I return to the office.
Some people who want to start a new company are there, talking to the boss.
I re-enter my work-station, and begin some casual data entry.

...after 15 minutes...

I ended up finishing up the company registration for them...
Then they leave.
Then, when they're just outside the door, one of the ladies say:
Their Clerk is such a handsome young man.
FUCK!?

I've been degraded! I'm not a clerk!

I swear this sucks!
You know I don't mind the whole older women thing
*MILFhunter!*
Well actually I do...
Look at Lao Shi.
Or my old house-mother, back when I was boarding.

I mean if its really a talent why can't I tune it to...
a younger audience...

Man this sucks

No comments: