Saturday, April 19, 2008

42-42-564

My Internets a bitch.
Suffice to say I haven't been having much contact with the outside world.

I meant to blog about school and my transition into it.
Well there hasn't been much of a transition.

STARTING HERE YOU MAY WANT TO SCROLL DOWN AND SKIP THIS WASTE OF YOUR TIME.

People who go to that school are foreigners.
But not the good type.

Think China people, but worse.
I can take Chinamen. I can speak Chinese.

But when the bloody Chinamen aren't from China. I don't know what to say.
Cambodia. Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Pakistan and Korea.

Damn it Pisses me off. I got no friends.
As much as I hate using slang -I Do?- I'd like to think of myself as a rather "fly" guy.
It hurts my pride that I got no friends. Even with the Chinapeople.

WELL THATS THE END OF IT.


Well here's a collection of more interesting stuff that I haven't been able to talk about...

Once upon a time, in ACS Intl,
A young Louis -I think it was- asked me in the toilet next to Mdm Ong's room.
Neil What do you think of the girls here. Do you think they're pretty or not?
-Now this was in year 3 so I was trying to be cool so I said-
Nah, not really, I mean it would lower my standards if I said any of them were pretty.
-Now don't be hating on me just cos I said that, I would like to think girls actually read my blog so I left this here.... I was Lying. Actually I thought some of them were kinda pretty but,

THE JUICE WAS NOT WORTH THE SQUEEZE
So yeah then Louis said
High standards eh?

Well If I remember correctly Evan told me Gary made a similar comment about standards being low here. Now if you think the bar is low ins ACS intl.

You have to meet some accountant-wannabe chics.
But I'm not really a good looker myself so I guess I shouldn't be saying anything.





So yeah basically my life sucks now. But its all part of my journey to become one rich-ass bastard.

You know, I starting to worry. I browsing through manga, when I managed to find a Yaoi book. And I just didn't stop reading it.
WTF is up with that?

If you didn't understand what I meant,
Sub Manga for Comic
Yaoi for ManLUV



Homophobe

No comments: