Friday, March 28, 2008

Oh, the redhead said you shred the cello

I came back from my hiking trip awhile ago.
I was just too lazy to make contact with too many other humans.

I only managed to make it up 2 mountains, 1 by cheating.
In the... four! Four days that I was there.
I didn't even see Mount Everest.

Sad. Sad. Sad.

I have school starting on Tuesday.
That sucks.

But its only 3 hours a day. That's not too bad i guess.
and only 3 days a week too.


Oh! I just read EB's blog awhile ago *actually just while typing this*
The Drinking age is 21?!

WTF!
WTF!
*For double the effect(:*


SHIT! Did you know, when I go for an NC16 movie the counter-person will eye me rather carefully and say one of the following lines.

Boy! You really 16 ah?
May I see your IC
IC please.
No IC no ticket ah.


Its really really SAD!
Do I look young to you?
Well you can't see BUT!

Now it's quite possible that without some body's help...
I might not get another drink for 4 years!

Oh well.

No comments: