Friday, June 13, 2008

Whoops~

Its been a week and a month since I last posted here
Sorry, its not like I've been busy but more like lazy.

Heaps of things have happened since I last posted here.
Like losing my hair, like one of those Tibetan monks.

But, I've kept a diary of things I've thought about so yeah.
I've got a lot of crap, but I'll be brief.

Becoming gay is a perfectly natural thing.
I mean it a better way of counteracting over-population when compared to tsunamis and earthquakes.

I love it when busty girls wear shirts with print across their tits.
It gives you an excuse to stare.
I hate it when ugly bitches give that look for reading some witty play on words written on their flat chests.
Man, what you angry for, Its not like I was staring at your non-existent tits!

Oh here was an interesting one.
Remember how i said that all the girls in my new school were ugly. I actually came to notice something important after hanging about plaza singapura that has changed my perspective on this matter.

You see, Ugly girls are important things.
All hot chicks have at least one, ONE ugly friend.
To make them feel better.

So chances are... these ugly chics, they must have at least one hot friend, somewhere.
So I'll befriend the ugly girls and climb up their social ladder.
Get to know the hypothetical hot girl.
When she breaks up with her stud boyfriend. She will somebody to bitch about him with.

"Hey, you know, Neil, Aaron dumped me"
"Really OMG, you can't be serious"
"No, I'm serious *sniff*"
"Oh, so sorry, I can't believe it, what a bastard"
"yeah"
"He's an ass, I would never do that to you..."
"Really... you're just saying that"
................

The situation progresses and you've scored!
I mean it's always those dodgy best friends.

This entry was on the 15th of May. The only reason why this plan hasn't been put into action yet is the fact that the ugly girls think they're hot shit.
*sigh*


Well those were the first few entries in my diary
But I'm going out with Evan Tomorrow.
Maybe Ill post some pics

1 comment:

Joel said...

HAI KNEEL! chang here lol. been a long time since i visited this blog. haha yeah i "was" ben. haha i remember those days. i was making fun of ben like mad :D