Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Reject reality, it is of your making

I was Listening to "On Mercury" By The Red Hot Chili Peppers.
And I heard the trumpet.
"Louis plays the trumpet" - I thought.


Then I had a flashback.
Eb and I were in math class and we were singing "When you say nothing at all", to a Louis.
Plenty of fun as you can imagine.

And it was there and then that Eb had the idea of making a band.
So yeah Eb and I started talking about a band with:

Himself
Me
Anton
Louis
William


A sexy four man band with a trumpeter, I thought.
And I began to drown in the happiness of some other random thought.

Right smack in the middle of the thought, My flashback was interrupted by a SISTIC Cashier.

"Here's your INCUBUS LIVE IN SINGAPORE ticket"
"That will be $117, Thank you & Goodbye"


And so I forgot the reason why I was so happy.
I'm really stupid I thought.

I have to get Ah Leong a present by TMR or I'll forget.


I wanted to call upon the power of collective thinking but someone's too busy with strings.

I'll ask Willy or Eb Tmr then, maybe they'll be free-er.
I got new Spectacles! lol

No comments: